A newfound optimism and hopeful energy are in the air. The future holds a promise of new and better normal than a pre-pandemic one. How has this crisis made you reevaluate your life?
So many variants of this question come to mind:
- Have you found a silver lining?
- What sustained you during the pandemic: relationships, solitude, stillness, nature, routines?
- What was an important change that took place around your relationships in the last 18 months?
- What do you wish you would have done differently to maintain your connections?
- What is a challenge you've overcome that felt satisfying?
- What new things have you learned, if any?
- What is a dream that you've never said aloud and are ready to share with the world?
- What do you want more of in your life?
- What are you letting go of?
We may not have clarity yet about answers to those questions because they require reflection and discernment. Read on for some insights into how your financial life plan can help support where your next steps lead, whether that involves being in one of life’s “in-between” places, a financial “edit," or ideating new visions.
Dream. Plan. Prosper.