1. Indiana hospital suing for bills it never sent, patients claim Full story
2. BCBS of Minnesota whistleblower warns of 200K 'critical' vulnerabilities
3. Former nurse accused of secretly recording 206 patients at UPMC hospital Full story
4. AI can help providers optimize revenue in ways humans cannot. Click here to learn about the advantages of these solutions, which are measurable and profound.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Legal medical billing would be considered fraud in any other sector, Dr. Elisabeth Rosenthal says Full story
7. Ohio physician charged with murder must face civil lawsuits, court rules Full story
8. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Find out how.
9. Rural Colorado hospital looks to SCL Health for financial stability Full story
10. Georgia hospital to abruptly close operating room Full story
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. 12 technologies that will define health IT in 2020: report Full story
13. Nonprofit health plans sue Texas over $10B Medicaid contracts Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.