Group Annual Report and Financial Statement
2017-18 Scouting Year due before 30 November 2018
Groups are required to submit Annual (activity) Reports & Financial (summary) Statements each year
Please note that although you may use your own templates, they must follow our general format including:
- Opening bank balance (1 September 2017)
- Break down of your Revenue/money brought in and Expenses/money paid out
- End bank balance (31 August 2018)
- List of signatories (people who have signing authority on account(s))
- Financial Reviewers' statement**
- Name and signature of two reviewers who have been provided with the full financial records for the year plus the summary Financial Statement
**The Financial Reviewers statement:
To the best of our abilities, we the reviewers believe that this report fairly represents the results of financial transactions and the financial position of the Group for the period ended August 31, 2018.
We cannot accept the statement and signatures on one page and "See attached". The signatures have to be on the same page as the summary information.
LDS Groups that do no fundraising and do not receive donations may submit a letter stating as much instead. (A template for the letter is also available on the