Draft Redistricting Maps Are Now Available Online
The draft maps consist of partial and full maps submitted by members of the public as of Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM, and consultant drawn maps, based on initial direction from the Commission at its October 6, 2021 meeting.
At the October 20, 2021 Commission meeting, three of the draft maps will be selected (including any revisions) for public feedback and further review until approving a final map on Thursday, November 18, 2021, based on the current schedule.
Additional draft maps submitted by members of the public after October 12, 2021 will be considered by the Commission at future meetings after being posted for at least seven days.
The Commission meetings will place at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers at City Hall, 411 W. Ocean Blvd. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 20 - Draft Maps Selection
- The Commission will select three of the draft maps (including any revisions) for public feedback and further review
- Wednesday, October 27 - Community Feedback Hearing
- Members of the public will provide testimony to the Commission on the final three draft maps
- Wednesday, November 10 - Proposed Final Map Selection
- The Commission will select a final draft map to move forward for adoption
- Thursday, November 18 - Final Map Adoption Hearing
- The Commission will vote on the final map