ALBEMARLE COUNTY, VA - On Wednesday, October 19, 2022, the Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement Taskforce (JADE) executed a search warrant in the 100 block of Quince Lane, Charlottesville, VA. While executing the warrant, JADE officers found three semi-automatic rifles, 1330 grams of marijuana, 10 grams of cocaine, 100 Percocet pills, 100 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) vape cartridges, $12,000 in cash, and various packaging materials.
The resident of the address, Tyrik Alloyd Ayers, 22, of Charlottesville, was not on location. Multiple arrest warrants have been issued for Mr. Ayers. Charges on file:
- 18.2-248.1 Possession with intent to distribute: marijuana
- 18.2-248 Possession with intent to distribute Percocet
- 18.2-248 Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
- 18.2-308.2 Possession of firearm by a felon
- 18.2-308.4 Possession of firearm with distributing Schedule I or II drugs.
This is an ongoing investigation. If you have any information or know the whereabouts of Mr. Tyrik Alloyd Ayers call the Crimestoppers Tip Line at (434) 977-4000. You can remain anonymous.
JADE is comprised of investigators from the Albemarle County Police Department, Virginia State Police, Greene County Sheriff's Office, Nelson County Sheriff's, and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Charlottesville post of duty.