Note: Alameda County guidelines do not allow gathering in groups and
socializing so you must be engaged in an activity while at the club.
All members will have access to Lap Swimming,
Outdoor Fitness Area, Outdoor Classes,
Pickleball, Basketball Court,
Indoor & Outdoor Spa Services & Nails here at the club.
We also have a wide range of Virtual Classes Online.
Please read the instructions below for making a reservation
to access the Outdoor Fitness Area. Also,
please be sure you read Guidelines for accessing the club
due to Covid-19 and can follow them!
Instructions for Reserving
time in our
Outdoor Fitness Area Online
1. Complete online waiver at least 24 hours prior to your first reservation. You must fill out the Waiver before you sign up for your first appointment. (if you have already completed a waiver you do not need to complete another one).
Enter your email and password in the “Sign In” box at the left side of the page. All members already have a profile, so don’t add a new profile in the box at the right. We suggested in our previous emails that you confirm that you can login to your profile.
4. Which Fitness Area Appt?
Choose a One Hour or Two Hour Outdoor Fitness Area appointment.
5. With Whom?
You do not need to choose from the drop down.
You can choose a specific date or search by a date range.
You can choose a specific time or a time range.
7. Click "Search"
8. From the Search Results click "Book" for the reservation you desire.
9. This will take you immediately to "My Schedule". Check your schedule to make sure you booked the time you desired.
10. You will receive a confirmation email/text.
11. You will receive a reminder email/text 2 days before your Outdoor Fitness Area appointment. If you do not get a reminder, login to your profile and go to My Info tab then My Schedule to check your reservation dates and times.
To cancel a reservation:
Login to your profile in HBC Online
- Go to My Info tab
- Go to “My Schedule”
- Click cancel at the far right next to the appointment you would like to cancel.
- Double check “My Schedule” to make sure it was canceled.
Outdoor Fitness Area (OFA)
effective September 23, 2020
1. Booking time in our Outdoor Fitness Area will be Online reservation only (no drop-in’s, no guests – only members who have reserved a reservation are allowed). You may reserve a 1 hour session or a 2 hour session, one per day, up to 8 days in advance and can be booked 30 minutes prior to time desired.
2. Outdoor Fitness Area Hours: Monday – Friday 5:00 AM – 10:00 PM and Saturday & Sunday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
3. Always maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between each other at all times per Alameda County Health Dept. All members using the OFA must be at least 14 years of age.
5. You can reserve more than One Activity per day. If you would like to take a class or swim before or after using the Outdoor Fitness Area you can either make your reservations no more than 15 minutes between reservations or leave the club and return for the next reserved activity.
6. Please exit the Outdoor Fitness Area when your reservation time ends.
7. Sanitizing Stations. There will be sanitizing stations in the OFA for wiping down equipment and sanitizing your hands. All equipment must be wiped by each member after each use.
9. Entrance to the club for all Reserved Activities will be at the main Fitness Center Door. You will be checked in by the Service Desk staff to confirm your reservation time.
12. Bring your own water bottle, swimming equipment and towel. Club towels will not be provided. Drinking fountains & water jugs will be unavailable. Members must dispose all trash in trash bins before leaving or take with you.
16. Cancellation policy: Since we are only allowed to have a limited number of members in the OFA at one time, each spot is very important to all members. Therefore, you must cancel your reservation online at least 24 hours prior to reserved time. If you NO-SHOW or cancel less than 24 hours prior to reservation time, there will be a cancellation fee of $5.
To review all the latest e-blasts sent regarding the different activities that has re-opened please visit www.harborbayclub.com