All members are now ACTIVE and have access
to available club programs and services.
Reservations will be available for 1 or 2 hours.
During your reservation you will able to work out on Court 1 and in the Indoor Fitness Areas. You will be required to physically distance and wipe down equipment after use.
We allow members to make reservations for more then
one activity per day so feel free to maximize your time here!
To use individual Cardio Equipment, reservations can be
made for specific Equipment
for 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 minutes.
Note: Alameda County guidelines do not allow gathering in groups and
socializing so you must be engaged in an activity while at the club.
All members will now have access to:
Please read the instructions below for making a
reservation to access the Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Area
and book time on the Cardio Equipment.
Also, please be sure you read Guidelines for accessing the club
due to Covid-19 and can follow them!
Instructions for Reserving
Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Area
& Indoor Cardio Equip Online
1. Complete online waiver at least 24 hours prior to your first reservation. You must fill out the Waiver before you sign up for your first appointment. (if you have already completed a waiver you do not need to complete another one).
Enter your email and password in the “Sign In” box at the left side of the page. All members already have a profile, so don’t add a new profile in the box at the right. You must have a valid email and password to login. If not email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Which Fitness Area Appt?
Choose a One Hour or Two Hour Fitness appointment.
Which Indoor Cardio Equip Appt?
Choose a 30, 45 or 60 minute appointment.
5. With Whom?
Fitness Area: You do not need to choose from the drop down.
Cardio Equip: Choose the piece of Indoor Cardio Equip you would like to reserve.
You can choose a specific date or search by a date range.
You can choose a specific time or a time range.
* To see the most times available only choose a date range.
7. Click "Search"
8. From the Search Results click "Book" for the reservation you desire.
9. This will take you immediately to "My Schedule". Check your schedule to make sure you booked the time you desired.
10. You will receive a confirmation email/text.
11. You will receive a reminder email/text 2 days before your Fitness Area or Indoor Cardio Equip appointment. If you do not get a reminder, login to your profile and go to My Info tab then My Schedule to check your reservation dates and times.
To cancel a reservation:
Login to your profile in HBC Online
- Go to My Info tab
- Go to “My Schedule”
- Click cancel at the far right next to the appointment you would like to cancel.
- Double check “My Schedule” to make sure it was canceled.
Indoor / Outdoor Fitness Areas
& Indoor Cardio Equipment
effective October 9, 2020
1. Booking time in our Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Area (now called Fitness Area) & the Indoor Cardio Equipment will be Online reservation only (no drop-in’s, no guests – only members who have reserved a reservation are allowed).
Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Area: You may reserve a 1 hour session or a 2 hour session, one per day, up to 7 days in advance and can be booked 30 minutes prior to time desired.
Indoor Cardio Equip: You may reserve a 30 minute, 45 minute or 60 minute appt on a specific piece of equipment, up to 7 days in advance and can be booked 30 minutes prior to time desired.
You must make a separate reservation for each piece of Indoor Cardio Equip you desire to use.
2. Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Area & Indoor Cardio Equip Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 8:30 PM and Saturday & Sunday 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM.
3. Always maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between each other at all times per Alameda County Health Dept. All members using the FA or Cardio Area must be at least 14 years of age.
5. You can reserve more than One Activity per day. If you would like to take a class, use a piece of Indoor Cardio Equip, or swim before or after using the Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Area you can either make your reservations no more than 15 minutes between reservations or leave the club and return for the next reserved activity.
6. Please exit the Fitness Center when your reservation time ends.
7. Sanitizing Stations. There will be sanitizing stations in the FA & Indoor Cardio Equip Areas for wiping down equipment and sanitizing your hands. All equipment must be wiped by each member after each use.
8. Harbor Bay Club requires all members to wear a face covering from your vehicle to check-in and when entering and leaving any area of the club. Face coverings must be worn indoors and when out of the OFA whenever 6 feet of physical distancing cannot be maintained, unless exempt under the face covering order.
* Face Coverings are required at all times in the
Indoor Fitness Area and on any Indoor Cardio Equipment.
9. Entrance to the club for all Reserved Activities will be at the main Fitness Center Door. You will be checked in by the Service Desk staff to confirm your Fitness Area reservation time or piece of Indoor Cardio Equip booked.
12. Bring your own water bottle, swimming equipment and towel. Club towels will not be provided. Drinking fountains & water jugs will be unavailable. Members must dispose all trash in trash bins before leaving or take with you.
16. Cancellation policy: Since we are only allowed to have a limited number of members in the FA at one time and have a limited number of Indoor Cardio Equipment, each spot is very important to all members. Therefore, you must cancel your reservation online at least 24 hours prior to reserved time. If you NO-SHOW or cancel less than 24 hours prior to reservation time, there will be a cancellation fee of $10.
To review all the latest e-blasts sent regarding the different activities that has re-opened please visit www.harborbayclub.com