Dear Trinity Church Family,
At their meeting this past Monday evening, our Elders made the decision that it is time for us to once again open the doors of our Worship Center and move back inside for Sunday morning worship, beginning Sunday, November 1. This decision was made after several months of prayer, discussion, and careful consideration of what is both honoring to our Lord and best for the life and ministry of our Trinity church family.
Here is a summary of the proposal that was discussed and approved by the Elders:
- Re-open for inside worship celebrations at 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 a.m., beginning Sunday, November 1.
- Inside seating will be available in both the Worship Center and Discipleship Center, with 6-ft distance between rows.
- For those who prefer to continue worshiping outside, seating and video will be available, weather permitting.
- Signs will continue to be posted for social distancing and masks: “Be gracious with one another’s preferences.”
- Sunday Morning Children’s/Student Ministries
- 8:00 a.m. Nursery/Toddler available
- 9:30 a.m. Nursery through 6th grade
- 11:00 a.m. Nursery through 6th grade, Jr. High, and High School
- Re-open for inside mid-week ministry gatherings beginning Wednesday, November 4. Outside options will continue, weather permitting.
If you are in an at-risk group, are sick, or are uncomfortable attending an in-person worship celebration, we encourage you to worship from home by tuning in to the livestream at 8:00, 9:30, or 11:00 a.m. at trinitycc.com/live.
Please continue to pray with us for God’s grace and blessing on our Trinity family.
"I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the LORD!"