We welcome input from people who benefit from water resources in a variety of ways:
- water managers from local government and utilities
- businesses that rely on water or local waterbodies
- anglers and others who swim, canoe, kayak and boat
- people who recreate on the lands along waters in the basin
- land managers
- economic developers
- parks and recreation managers
- producers irrigating crops and watering livestock
- and those who live in the watershed and rely on it for safe drinking water.
To participate, register for the project and then attend one of three virtual kick-off meetings in June (see dates below). Then, submit your information through an interactive map, in a phone interview, or by email or US mail. The amount of time needed will depend on the information you want to submit.
Registration deadline: Friday, May 28.
If you are not the best person in your organization to respond, please forward this email to that person.