The following are
from Governor Hogan's Order dated June 10, 2020. It is recommended and encouraged that you
read the complete order
for a full listing and understanding of the variety of establishments that are permitted to/not permitted to open:
Updates Applying to Friday, June 12 at 5 p.m.
- Restaurants may offer indoor dining at 50% capacity with appropriate distancing measures and strict public health protocols in place.
- Outdoor amusements and rides, miniature golf and go-kart activities may resume.
- Outdoor pools may expand capacity to 50% in accordance with safety protocols.
- Professional sport events, concerts, shows, and community or cultural gatherings may resume, but may not include an audience or admission for the general public.
Updates Applying to Friday, June 19 at 5 p.m.
- Indoor gyms, martial arts, dance, and other studio fitness activities may resume at 50% capacity with strict distancing, health, and sanitation measures in place.
- Indoor recreational establishments including bingo halls, bowling alleys, pool halls, roller and ice skating rinks, and social and fraternal clubs may reopen at 50% capacity.
- Casinos, arcades and malls may reopen with strict safety protocols.
- School buildings may reopen for small groups with capacity limits.
- Childcare centers may reopen with a maximum capacity of 15 people per room.
- Outdoor high school sports may resume practice and training activities.