Who Should Attend the Workshop?
- Individuals in construction, design, planning or real estate looking to either enhance their current practice or make career transitions
- Volunteers or professionals in business associations, main streets associations, historic preservation groups, and neighborhood improvement groups looking to champion incremental development in their communities
- Professionals in city management, economic development, planning, and related agencies who are looking to make it easier for small scale development in their cities
- Nonprofit development professionals working in organizations, churches, and community or housing development who need new strategies for small lot development
- Private banking professionals specializing in mortgages, commercial real estate loans, or SBA loans and professionals at Community Development Financial Institutions and Community Foundations who want to become more effective investors
Note: There are a limited number of full and partial scholarships available with a deadline to apply of
Friday, September 13
Sponsored by Connecticut Main Street Center, CTNext, and Eversource.