You have a brand, we have a brand, and we both know what it means to take care
of people through food.
Recognized internationally, Soup Sisters brand is synonymous with simple kindness. We love to collaborate with others to create social value and ensure good nutrition for our communities.
Wondering how you fit into this ‘souper’
Here’s a few suggestions:
- Offer a designated soup day once or twice a week where your customers know that Soup Sisters will be on your menu. ie: Soup Sisters Sundays or ‘Hug in a Bowl’ Monday
- Offer our cause brand soup for your catering events. Save time and provide a versatile food choice that can be consumed sitting or standing.
- Offer our soup on special calendar days like Mother’s Day. November is Family Violence Awareness Month, a great time to help us ‘keep the soup flowing’ to emergency shelters nationwide.
- You can sell our Cookbooks and pair Hug In A Bowl soups with the original recipes. Just ask us how to purchase books from Random House delivered direct to you.
- ‘Create a stir’ and involve your staff in making a difference. We will work with you to create internal tools for awareness.