Our Chamber Investors REALLY stepped up this year!!! We have twenty, yes, I said TWENTY, super generous Investors who have stepped up to be Club Sponsors for this year's Ambassador Club! Take a look to the left to see all those who have committed!
This means that winning Acclaimed Ambassador of the Quarter this year is a super big deal! Quarterly prize baskets will be bigger than ever before!
Being an Ambassador means Chamber & Community Involvement, Relationship & Customer Building, Face to Business Recognition, Referrals, and a whole lot of fun mixed in!
If you are interested in serving as a Chamber Ambassador in 2021, contact us today!!!
2021 Ambassadors Include:
- Shannon Beckett - RiJo's Boutique
- Paula Golden - Bryant Restoration
- Amanda Hedrick - RiJo's Boutique
- Megan McClain - SERVPRO of Farmington
- Joshua Kennon - 1st Freewill Baptist Church
- Valerie Robertson - Colonial Life
- Stephanie Roesslein - C.Z. Boyer & Son Funeral Homes
- Debra Strange - The Daily Journal
- Katie Thomure - US Bank
We are excited to see just how competitive this year's group will be!!