EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Join us on March 4, 2016 for
a full-day conference to be held in downtown Toronto. The cycle tourism conferences hosted in 2013 and 2009 were a huge success and there is already a growing buzz about the 2016 event and program.
2016 Conference Theme
Growing the Sector: Making Your Investment Count
International Keynote Speakers Include:
- Nastassja Pace, Destination Development Specialist, Travel Oregon
- Linda McKenna Boxx, Director, Allegheny Trail Alliance, Great Allegheny Passage
Visit OntarioByBike.ca/ctc16 to review the entire conference program and speakers from Ontario and across Canada.
Conference attendees will participate and learn through a robust conference program that includes topics such as:
- Route and Trail Enhancements
- Emerging Market and Product Trends in Cycle Tourism
- Best Practices in Partnerships and Marketing
- Tracking and Evaluating Cycle Tourism Data
- Understanding Cross-Regional Trails and Routes
Registration includes access to a full-day of speakers, presentations, workshops, post-conference report, 2 meals, snacks, coffee, tea, PLUS a complimentary entrance pass to the
Toronto International Bicycle Show.
Get Your Early Bird Discount Starting From $199!
(Discount Ends January 17)