How can you gain loyalty from your chapter members?
1. Clarity helps you navigate your team. Be communicative and clear about your vision.
2. Never lie and be authentic- no one likes a phony.
3. Make sure every member knows he/she is as important as the next.
4. Don't throw anyone under the bus and protect your members from criticism.
5. Don't turn your back on anyone if they mess up.
6. Don't be "above" any work that needs to be done. Good leaders are right there in the trenches when called for.
7. Recognize that your members are human, dealing with "stuff" outside the chapter. Caring creates loyality.