Due to planning and production requirements, featured small businesses for Black History Month and Women’s History Month have already been selected. More details on eligibility and criteria, as well as the application link, are available below and at the Apply Now link..
- Confirm company is 51% owned by one or more of these groups: Asian; Black; Hispanic or LatinX; Indigenous or other person of color; LGBTQ; Women; Disabled; or U.S. Veteran
- Employ 100 or fewer workers
- Has an ecommerce platform and social media presence
- Avoids product lines associated with certain categories (see application)
- Not currently a government official or being nominated for one, or holder of elected office or a candidate for office
- Not currently doing business with NRF, the NRF Foundation or any of the Qurate Retail Group brands, or employed by a company that is doing business with NRF, the NRF Foundation or any of the Qurate Retail Group brands
- Owner and business activities not in conflict with QRG core values and principles or Qurate Retail, Inc. Code of Business Conduct and Ethics