1. Before transplanting, water all your seedlings thoroughly
2. In your garden or container, make a hole roughly the same size as the container your seedling is in
3. Very carefully tip the seedling’s container upside-down, and pull the seedling out. It might be helpful to squeeze the pot or 6-pack slightly to loosen it.
4. Gently place the seedling in the hole, making sure all the roots are tucked in. Fill in the rest of the hole with soil. Pat down the soil a little bit to help the seedling stand up straight.
5. Water all your transplanted seedlings again