At long last, we're (CAREfully) reopening the original Tempe studio (on Jentilly Ln.)! We're excited to announce that our first In-person classes will begin on
Tuesday, June 2, 2020!
The June class schedule is up on MindBody:
Our Virtual Studio remains open -
Livestream and prerecorded options are available online.
Reopening Arizona for Business is something we're approaching with the utmost caution, moving our own plans forward carefully and revisiting our schedule weekly to ensure we align to CDC recommendations for physical distancing and other measures to minimize the spread of the virus in our community of practice. Our goal is to work together in ways that help keep people (and our studio space) safe and healthy into the foreseeable future.
Tu/Th classes delivered in person (& some also online).
M/W and weekend classes,
Yoga Teacher Training (200-hr. certification)
New protocols are in place for the Jentilly studio to accommodate CDC, state and local reopening guidelines:
- Sign up and prepay for all regular classes online - at this time, we are not processing payments onsite at the studio. Preregistration/prepayment is required for ALL classes.
- Registration/payments are only being processed online - not at Jentilly Ln.
- We will continue to offer Virtual Studio classes (Livestream and pre-recorded) as demand and instructor availability allow.
- IMPORTANT NOTE - IMPLIED CONSENT/RELEASE for LIVESTREAM VIDEOGRAPHY: Our local instructors' with livestreams (T/Th, Sun) will simul-capture/broadcast those video streams via Zoom as they teach people in the Jentilly studio. By siging up for an in-person class with a Livestream counterpart, you imply your consent to this arrangement, indemnify the studio and hold them harmless, as well as grant YNS and these instructors the right and permission to film, capture/record themselves as they teach virtual students alongside you (up to 100 at a time joining from cyberspace) and, potentially, to capture and use footage of you or others over the course of teaching the class. All videos will only be used for instructional purposes.
- In-person classes are capped at 9 pre-registered attendees. Low density in enclosed spaces helps keep everyone safer.
- No more than 10 people will be in the studio space at one time. Be considerate of others' physical space in the common areas.
- If you register but decide not to attend a class, please notify the studio/instructor ASAP so waitlisted yogis may book the space.
- Physical distancing is required as practical in the studio. Yogis will need to position mats according to instructor guidance.
- Per CDC guidelines, keep at LEAST 6 feet between mats
- Bring your own equipment - studio mats are not being rented, and studio props may not be available for use at this time.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required, at the studio. The science is in on masks. Please be considerate of others.
- NOTE: The studio is not in a position to guarantee that we can provide a mask to everyone/anyone who enters - we strongly encourage you to bring your own if you have one.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the studio. CDC guidelines recommend washing hands frequently, and using hand sanitizer.
- NOTE: Restrooms are maintained by the landlord and property manager; our access to them may be restricted without notice.
- Please do not come to the studio if you feel unwell. If you have any known symptoms (coughing, fever, COVID toes, inexplicable fatigue, etc.), please join us virtually instead.
We are excited to see people, and to practice together so long as we can do so safely.
This can happen to the degree we have control over our own studio space only if all of us attend to protocols and consider our own as well as others' health and well being.
Everyone's actions and choices make a difference, and we care about you and your health.
We rely on your cooperation, consideration and compliance with safety precautions and health protocols to keep our doors open, and welcome visitors into a positive shared yogic experience.
The studio will monitor conditions in the community and revisit our reopening strategy
weekly, adjusting the class schedule as conditions permit every week. We will keep you posted via website, MindBody schedule, and email blasts with any updates.
Feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns.
We care, and we always appreciate your input!
PS: This is still a stressful time. Please stay safe and stay connected.
While Arizona reopens for business, be mindful that there are many dynamic variables impacting local, state and federal landscapes (social, business and economic). CDC guidelines are still in place related to the pandemic, and today (May 31, 2020) the governor announced a new statewide curfew (8PM) to minimize activities linked to civil unrest. Take care and stay safe.