IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR SELF
December 31, 2018
Thanks to your generous donations, we are nearing our goal of raising $3,000 by year's end. We only have a few more hours to meet our goal and I want you to know that it is not too late to show your support for SELF.
As we come to the end of 2018, I briefly reflect on this last calendar year:
- We’ve saved program dollars on rent and by streamlining our ordering and other processes.
- We reinvested savings into pay equity for our team members and dramatically improved our technology infrastructure.
- We moved into new office space in Center City at a sizeable savings to our program.
- We re-established our SELF Community Advisory Board comprised of present and former participants.
- We underwent a rebranding effort and began repositioning ourselves as a leader in our field.
- We led the way on seeking a solution that ends the practice of patient dumping by working with our partners to bring awareness to the practice.
- We’ve given provider insight to OHS to help increase systems efficacy and outcomes for not just our participants but all accessing shelter and other city-run emergency housing programs.
- Most of all, we’ve made a difference in the lives of hundreds of individuals experiencing homelessness.
We thank you for your continued support and belief in our mission.
Your donation of $25, 50, $100 or more will make a difference in the lives of participants experiencing homelessness. Click the link below to donate.
President and Chief Operating Officer