Steps we are taking to make your experience as safe as possible
- All staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves, wash their hands frequently, and monitor health status before and after each shift.
- We will also require guests wear masks while inside our restaurant, but may remove it when seated at your table.
- Tables will be properly distanced according to CDC and city guidelines. We ask that guests not congregate around tables, move around unless necessary, or touch other guests' tables or belongings.
- We have two single-person restrooms are open for use. We will only allow 2 guests in the dining room at any time, and if both restrooms are occupied we will ask that you wait outside for one to open. We will not allow any congregating or waiting in our dining room.
- We have installed more hand sanitizing stations in and out of our restaurant, as well as provided miniature bottles of sanitizer on tables. We ask that you use those as needed and please do not take the mini bottles with you.
- We will provide single-use disposable menus. If you'd prefer to use your phone please let your server know as our menu can also be viewed online at www.toasttab.com/dolcevitafairfax.
- All plates, utensils, and glassware will be sanitized between each use.
Plastic items are available upon request.
- All other "equipment" (salt and pepper, shakers, check presenters, pens, mini sanitizer bottles, and more) used by our staff and guests will also be sanitized between each use.
- CDC guidelines and best practices will be posted for all guests and staff to refer with any questions.
*If you have had a fever, flu-like symptoms, or suspected exposure to COVID-19 please stay home for no fewer than 14 days. We will still be here!