Lunch Pals Summit
Being Your Best Mentor
At home, at work, and in the community
"Chicken Soup for the
Are these questions you have asked yourself?
- How do I get the conversation started?
- How do I keep my mentee engaged?
- What are some age-appropriate topics to discuss?
- How do I know if I am making an impact?
Chicken Soup for Mentoring Souls
- Helpful tips to make your mentoring sessions purposeful
- Increase your engagement with diverse students, students in poverty, and homeless students
- Receive a Lunch Pals activity handbook
Be inspired by our guest speaker as she shares her knowledge and experience.
Dr. Valerie Brimm, Director, Office of Strategic Partnerships, Family & Community Relations, Pinellas County Schools
Bring a colleague, family member, or a friend.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:00-9:00 a.m.
880 Carillon Parkway, Towers 3-4
Complimentary Continental Breakfast