Go Green This Summer
Make your own Green Smoothie
with this Handy Recipe Below:
(1) Cup Liquid- Options Include Water, Non-dairy milk, Milk, 100% Vegetable or Fruit Juice
(1) Cup Frozen or Fresh Fruit- Options Include Berries, bananas, watermelon, pineapple, mango or any other favorites
(1-2) Cups Greens - Options Include Baby Spinach, Kale, Mixed baby greens
(1/2 to 1 cup) of Crushed Ice
for Added Protein Include(1) Scoop Protein Powder, (1/2) Cup of Greek Yogurt, (2) Tablespoons of Nut Butter, or (2) Tablespoons of Hemp/Chia/or Flax Seeds
(Optional) Flavor Enhancers Include (1) Tablespoon of
Cinnamon, Cocoa powder, Ginger (grated), or Vanilla Extract
1) Add the ingredients into your blender in the order above.
2) Adjust the liquid or ice ratio as needed.
3) If needed, pause the blender to stir the components inside.
4) Blend Until your Ingredients are completely dissolved.
5) Enjoy and Refrigerate any Leftovers.