Enjoy Fish Lake Beach this summer!
before you arrive!
What’s New as of 6/30/20
Camping for Tents, Pop-Up’s, RV’s and Rentals are all available! To book reservations call 847-546-2228 between 9am-7pm or use
Online booking for monthly sites and special site requests must be done over the phone.
Q. What can Campers Do at Fish Lake Beach right now?
A. The Following Are Permitted By Campers-
- The Pool, Beach and Playgrounds are open-with some restrictions and limitations. Sign up link on CampersApp on the day you wish to swim. SEE BELOW.
- Use the Dog Park-socially distance from others.
- Have campfires in the fire ring at the campsite.
- Go bike riding, walking, dog walking-on leash, throughout the park, 6 ft apart from others.
- Enjoy fishing from the shore and pier 6 ft. apart from others.
- Use your own non motorized watercraft, e.g. canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, etc. OR use Fish Lake Beach watercraft rentals.
- Play Gaga Ball, Basketball, Volleyball and Softball Fields-with your own equipment.
- Go to the store by the beach is open; 6 people in the store at a time, 6 ft. apart, please wear a mask. We're offering the following for purchase: ice cream, bagged ice, souvenirs, candy, chips, soda, water and incidentals. Hours: 9am-7pm, 7 days a week.
- Use the Pavilion is open-please stay 6 ft apart from other families.
- Use laundry machines near the Pavilion.
- Use Bath Houses at the store and Pavilion.
Pool, Beach and Playgrounds
1. Playgrounds are open.
We are not sanitizing the equipment as it is used. Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
The beach will be open for swimming from 10a-4p on weekends. A lifeguard will be present on weekends, but not all weekdays. Campers are expected to watch their children at all times.
50 swimmers are allowed. Please do your best to maintain a 6' distance from others not in your family in the water or on the beach itself.
If we find that there are more than 50 wanting to swim at the same time, our lifeguards will clear the water and allow another group of 50 to swim. We will maintain this rotation every hour.
All other beach rules still apply.
3. Pool (large pool, kiddie pool, and hot tub)-
SIGN UP REQUIRED
A maximum of 50 persons in the pool deck enclosure are allowed at a time. The 50 chairs on the deck are spaced 6’ apart and may not be moved from their position.
Maximum 4 persons in the hot tub. Please limit your use of the hot tub to 20 minutes to allow others a turn.
Maximum 6 tots and 6 adults in kiddie pool area at a time. Please limit your stay to 20 minutes if others want to use the kiddie pool.
Sign up for one of the 90 minute time slots available each day. A 30 minute break between timeslots will be used to sanitize. The timeslots are 9-10:30a, 11-12:30p, 1-2:30p, 3-4:30p, 5-6:30p, and 7-8:30p.
Show up for your assigned time slot within 15 minutes of its start time.
When you show up, you’ll be provided colored wrist bands to wear. Wearing them will allow you to leave and return to the pool area during your time slot. These one-time wristbands can be discarded after your timeslot.
Only one entrance and exit to the pool deck will be open. All other gates will be locked. Maintain safe distancing as you wait to enter.
Face masks are permitted to be worn in the pool or on deck if desired.
All other posted pool rules apply.
Monday thru Friday the first time slot from 9-10:30a will be for adults only. Night and weekend
adult swim times are cancelled.
How Sign Up Works
We are using an online system, Sign Up Genius, for campers to reserve a timeslot. The link to it
will be published every day at 8:30am on the
News module. Download via GooglePlay or App Store.
Only one person from each campsite needs to sign up for their family.
Sign Up Genius is easy! Enter your Name, Campsite, Email address, # in your party and answer a single COVID symptom question.
Campers may sign up for
one time slot per day.
Please do not sign up for a timeslot after that timeslot has began because 'walk-in's' will be permitted for unreserved slots.
Check out our new pedalboats, kayaks and canoes!
Each rental includes the use of lifejackets at no additional cost. Renters must be 18 years old or over, provide a Drivers License for us to hold until the equipment is returned and sign a rental waiver. Watercraft users must be
13+ w/parent consent to use Pedal boats, Paddle boards or Kayaks. Canoes and Rowboat users must be 18+. All w
atercraft use is
at your own risk
Watercraft Rental Rates
- Canoe $15 per hour
- Rowboat $15 per day
- Pedal boat $10 per hour, $7 per 1/2 hour
- Stand up paddleboard $10 per hour
- Single Kayak $10 per hour.
- Double Kayak $15 per hour.
Get firewood on Fridays & Saturdays and have it delivered!
Call 847-546-2228 to buy split logs (with credit card) by 3pm for early delivery.
"Buy on the fly"
from Shane when you see him delivering wood throughout the park-however, you'll need to pay cash at the gate first. Delivery available between 4-8pm on that same day. Split logs are $12 for 15 logs. 30 log maximum order. Packaged bundles are $7.00.
has never been faster or easer! If you arrive when there is an attendant at the gate, you can check-in at the gatehouse on a touchscreen! A copy of your check-in waiver will be emailed to you immediately.
What can I do to help?
- Covid19 hasn't gone away. We urge our campers to continue to be diligent with hand washing, wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible, and following CDC guidelines. We all must take personal responsibility for reducing the risk of spreading or aquiring the virus.
- If you or any of your family members are sick or experiencing symptoms consistent with the Covid19 virus do not come to Fish Lake Beach.
- Gatherings at your campsite may not have more than 10 people.
- Separately, please do not flush these in your RV toilet or any toilet on the property: disinfecting wipes, baby wipes, personal hygiene wipes, cleaning wipes or wipes of any kind, including wipes labeled ‘flushable’. Wipes cannot be processed by our septic systems and end up damaging pumps and tanks. Also, if you’re camping in an RV, please use biodegradable RV toilet paper for that same reason. If our pumps break down our staff has to repair them and turn off water and sewer systems during that process for a lengthy period.