Enjoy time with family and friends at Fish Lake Beach!
before you arrive!
CampersApp is Available on the App store or GooglePlay
What’s New as of 7/25/20
Don't have a tent or RV of your own? No problem, we also have Park Model rentals for a 'glamping' experience!
To book reservations call 847-546-2228 between 9am-7pm or use
for monthly sites and special site requests
be done over the phone.
What can Campers Do at Fish Lake Beach?
- Enjoy our heated Pool, lake swimming and picnics on our sandy Beach. Both are open to campers, with some limitations. To use the pool you'll need to sign up on the day you wish to swim. SEE DETAILS BELOW.
- Use the Dog Park-socially distance from others.
- Have campfires at your campsite.
- Guests are allowed for overnight campers with these limits-1 car per campsite, per day, pay $6 per person. Guest must leave by 9pm.
- Go bike riding, walking or dog walking-on leash, throughout the park, 6 ft apart from others.
- Fish from the shore or pier 6 ft. apart from others.
- Use your own non motorized watercraft, e.g. canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, etc. OR use Fish Lake Beach watercraft rentals.
- Play Gaga Ball, Basketball, Volleyball and Softball Fields-with your own equipment.
- Go to the Fish Lake Beach store by the beach for ice cream, bagged ice, souvenirs, candy, chips, soda, water and incidentals. Hours: 9am-7pm, 7 days a week. 6 people in the store at a time, 6 ft. apart, with a mask.
- Use the Pavilion-please stay 6 ft apart from other families.
- Use laundry machines near the Pavilion.
- Use bath houses at the store and Pavilion.
Playgrounds, Beach and Pool
1. Playgrounds are open.
We are not sanitizing the equipment as it is used. Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
The beach is open for swimming 10am-7pm, seven days a week. A lifeguard will be on duty weekends, but not all weekdays. Campers must watch their children at all times.
50 swimmers are allowed. Please try to maintain 6' from others not in your family while in the water or on the beach.
If more than 50 want to swim at the same time, lifeguards will clear the water to allow another group of 50 to swim. We will maintain this rotation every hour.
All other posted beach rules still apply.
3.Pool (large pool, kiddy pool, hot tub)
Timeslots are 90 minutes each Monday-Thursday AND Friday-Sunday timeslots are 60 minutes.
Maximum 50 persons in the pool deck enclosure at a time. The 50 chairs on the deck are 6’ apart-
do not move them
Maximum 7 persons in hot tub. Limit use to 20 minutes to allow others a turn.
Maximum 11 persons in kiddy pool. Limit use to 20 minutes to allow others a turn.
You may only sign up for
each day. Walk-ins will be allowed if all timeslots are not taken.
A 30-minute break between timeslots will be used to sanitize.
Show up for your assigned time slot within 15 minutes of its start time.
One entrance and exit to the pool deck will be open. Maintain safe distance as you wait to enter.
Face masks permitted in the pool or on deck if desired.
All other posted pool rules still apply.
Monday-Thursday the 9am-10:30am timeslot is ADULT SWIM.
Friday the 9am-10:00am timeslot is ADULT SWIM.
Monday-Thursday 8:45pm-10pm is ADULT SWIM. During this ADULT SWIM there will be
no lifeguard on duty,
no sign up is required, 50 people max in the pool enclosure, 7 persons in the hot tub at a time.
Saturday and Sunday
will not have
ADULT SWIM timeslots.
How Sign Up Works
A link to sign up is published every day at 8:30am on the
CampersApp News module
Seasonal Campers Facebook group page.
The Seasonal Campers FB group page is only for Seasonal Campers.
Only one person from each site needs to sign up for their family members.
Sign Up is easy! Enter Name, Campsite, Email, # in your party.
Do not sign up for a timeslot after it has began because
'walk-in's' will be permitted for unreserved slots.
Check out our new pedalboats, kayaks and canoes!
Each rental includes the use of lifejackets at no additional cost. Renters must be 18 years old or over, provide a Drivers License until the equipment is returned and sign a rental waiver. Watercraft users must be
13+ w/parent consent to use Pedal boats, Paddle boards or Kayaks. Canoes and Rowboat users must be 18+.
atercraft use is at your own risk.
Watercraft Rental Rates
- Canoe $15 per hour
- Rowboat $15 per day
- Pedal boat $10 per hour, $7 per 1/2 hour
- Stand up paddleboard $10 per hour
- Single Kayak $10 per hour
- Double Kayak $15 per hour
Firewood Delivery on Fridays & Saturdays!
Call 847-546-2228 to buy split logs (with credit card) by 3pm for early delivery OR
"buy on the fly"
from Shane when you see him delivering wood throughout the park-pre-pay with cash at the gate. Delivery available between 4-8pm on that same day. Split logs are $12 for 15 logs. 30 log maximum order. Packaged bundles are $7.
has never been faster or easer! Check-in at the gatehouse on a touchscreen! A copy of your check-in waiver will be emailed to you immediately.
What can I do to help?
- Covid-19 hasn't gone away. We urge campers to continue diligent hand washing, wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible, and following CDC guidelines. Personal responsibility is key to reducing the risk of spreading or aquiring the virus.
- If you or any of your family members are sick or experiencing symptoms consistent with the Covid19 virus do not come to Fish Lake Beach.
- Gatherings at your campsite may not have more than 10 people. Please respect that rule so we don't have to send security to your site to break up your gathering.
- Separately, but also health related---please do not flush these in your RV toilet or any toilet on the property: disinfecting wipes, baby wipes, personal hygiene wipes, cleaning wipes or wipes of any kind, including wipes labeled ‘flushable’. Wipes cannot be processed by our septic systems and end up damaging pumps and tanks. Also, if you’re camping in an RV, please use biodegradable RV toilet paper for that same reason. If our pumps break down our staff has to repair them and turn off water and sewer systems during that process for a lengthy period.