WE ARE BRINGING PEER GROUP TO YOU
EIGHT NEW BANKERS REGISTERED FOR THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
We are very excited to let you know that we have 8 bankers registered to attend the 2021 Virtual Peer Group conference who did not attend the in-person conference last year.
Becky Custer, from First National Bank in Griffin, Georgia, is one of them. She is able to attend for the first time in many years.
Our bank has been a member of HCI for over 30 years. I have been the Director of our program for 20 years. For about 10 years I did not miss a conference. It is fun, enlightening and so helpful with our program. I am so very excited to be able to attend Virtually this year. The wealth of information is important, and the time spent with other directors is priceless. -Becky Custer
The 2021 conference is the perfect way to try us out if you haven't been able to attend in person.
- The cost has been slashed to just $250 for the same great educational content.
- There are no travel expenses.
- You won't be wiped out by driving or flying to and from the conference.
- You'll be home in the evenings to meet your family's needs.
Join us February 22-26, 2021 on your iPad, cell phone or computer.
We are still committed to providing meaningful presentations, engaging discussions, helpful resources, fun networking sessions, Destination Showcases and, of course, quality meetings at the Business Appointment Marketplace.
- One-on-one business appointments where every Banker will meet with every Partner (meetings will be scheduled prior to the conference)
- Destination Showcases by every HCI Preferred Tour Operator
- Networking, entertainment and happy hours throughout the conference
- Educational sessions
- Using Social Media
- Working with Aging Travelers
- Maintaining Mental Health
- Panel of Industry Experts discussing Current State of Travel Post-pandemic
- and MUCH MORE!!
We hope you can join us for this incredible conference.