In our efforts to support the development of a high-quality, accessible, affordable and aligned system of early care and education for children birth through age 8, BCDI-Atlanta is preparing a 10-day program to Italy for May 2020. We will be focusing on the diverse influencers who have shaped the way we view our education system today.
What you need to know before enrolling:
- All you need is your $95 deposit to instantly secure your spot.
- There are two available price options. For the option of one roommate and a guaranteed single bed, you will be enrolling under the Adult rooming price.
- There is a $200 discount for those who enroll by midnight August 31, 2019.
- There will be two different payment options to pay the balance on your program. You can read more about them HERE.
- You will be required to read and sign the booking conditions before enrolling. Please read them thoroughly, as they include information about enrolling and our cancellation policy.
Need assistance? Call our Traveler Support Team at
for questions and support.
to share with
students, professionals, and advocates who may be interested.