BELOW ARE IDEAS AND TOOLS FOR SELF CARE PRACTICES ATTENDING TO OUR WHOLISTIC SELF:
It is all about awareness - you can't change anything without awareness.
Since Mind-Body-Spirit are intimately connected, if you address one aspect of the trio, the others are affected. The mind is embedded in the body, so always remember to watch your MOTIVATION and JUDGEMENT of yourself and others.
We operate from a higher vibration if our motivation for actions and behavior are coming from self care, self respect, love and joy versus acting from the lower vibrations of fear, obligation, duty, or needing validation from others.
- Regular physical activities; properly designed exercises for balancing your system
- Regular walks in nature, cultivating connection with natural world, walking on the beach or grass with bare feet to help ground your body with the energy of the earth
- Preparing healthy, nutritious and preferably organic food on a regular basis
- Getting an adequate good night sleep and giving yourself plenty of time doing NOTHING without feeling guilty
- Performing conscious breathing, even if it is just a few, clearing, calming and grounding breaths
- Hydrating your body with healthy water - very important for a healthy fascia and connective tissue
- Practicing regular body work like myofascial release which helps open up your system and allows the energy to flow better.