What IS JA Inspire Career Speakers Series?
Join us for a new kind of JA Inspire this year with the JA Inspire (Virtual) Career Speaker Series. Four sessions throughout the year focus on the 16 career clusters. Students can choose to participate in any or all of the sessions. Work and Career Readiness experience designed for students in grades middle and high school students.
Following participation in the program, students will be able to:
• Recognize career clusters and potential job positions.
• Understand the importance of researching the requirements needed to earn a position.
• Implement job-hunting tools, such as networking, resumes, and interviewing skills.
• Identify the next steps needed for success in their academic and career preparation and acknowledge the importance of decisions made in high school to be better prepared for a successful career path.
• Communicate and interact with industry professionals.
• Have a better understanding of their career interests, skills, and work priorities