Essential to the mission of JAG-K is its board of directors. The 24 members of the board come from an array of career fields and areas of expertise. We tap their diverse skills, experience, and connections and rely upon them for direction and support.
(Read below the news release about the board)
Serving on the JAG-K Board of Directors requires time and energy. We appreciate the dedication of those who step up to help shape the future workforce of Kansas.
As they cycle off the board, we especially want to thank Dr. Tiffany Anderson and Sen. Rick Billinger for their service.
We welcome the following to the board:
· Larry Alley, Kansas State Senator
· Anna Backman, Regional VP of Human Resources, HCA Healthcare
· Derek Bailey, Senior Commercial Lender, First Interstate Bank
· Michael Marquart, Labor Relations Manager, John Deere
· Anna Stubblefield, Superintendent, Kansas City Kansas Public Schools
Thanks to everyone who works hard to make JAG-K successful, whatever their role.
Chuck Knapp, President/CEO
Jobs for America's Graduates - Kansas