PAA will host its monthly meeting on Tuesday, January 26 via Zoom. It will be an Art Share/ Critique led by John Van Ness and Gaby Pruitt. We can view up to 15 different works in the meeting. Each artists is allowed only one work to be submitted. We close the submissions after 15 have been accepted.
Please send submissions to email@example.com in the form of a jpg file by Tuesday, January 19. Title the file with the artist last name. For instance, Karla's submission would be titled keese.jpg. If more than one picture of the same work is sent place a number after your name. Karla's submissions would become keese1.jpg then keese2.jpg, etc. We can spend 5-6 minutes on average per piece during the meeting. Zoom links for the meeting will be provided soon.
An example of what can be discussed are the following:
1. What is the name of the piece?
2. What are the dimensions of the piece?
3. What inspired the piece?
4. What is the medium(s) used?
5. What difficulties did you encounter with this piece and how
xxxxdid you overcome them?
6. Would you do anything different if you made it (or similar)