The 17th Annual Alleghenies Regional Safety Conference is scheduled for October 1, 2019 and will be held at the Frank J. Pasquerilla Conference Center in downtown Johnstown.
Conference participants can look forward to the following topics:
• Medical Marijuana in the Workplace: PA Laws & Relevant
• Conflict Management/Dispute Resolution
in Workplace Safety
• Cyber Security, Data Breaches, & Fraud
• Workers' Compensation: Rights of Employers and
• Successful Employee Health Fairs
• Homeland Security Protocols for Workplace Safety
• Addressing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
• OSHA Updates
• Emergency Evacuation Protocols
• Fire Safety & Investigation
*CEU certificates will be provided by Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.
Vendors, sponsors and participants help to keep the conference strong year after year. Vendors are able to connect with new and existing customers while participants can gain useful information on how to keep the workplace safe and secure.
Click the corresponding links below for the participant or vendor registration form.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the Safety Conference, contact Debi Balog at
or at 814-262-8366.