2014 Summer Programs Now Available...
...and its shaping up to be a great summer for tennis! Along with offering our traditional academies, clinics, and JTT programs, we will also be adding in a few new programs as well as bringing back one of the most requested training sessions we've created. Take a look below for more information about times, days, and cost. As always feel free to visit our website or contact us with any questions or requests you may have.
See you on the courts!
The JDTA Team
All summer programs run June 2nd - August 10th
- Summer Academy $160
- The best way to train!
- Mon-Friday 7-9am
- No more than 4 to a court, spots are limited
- Groups based on age & skill level
- Junior Team Tennis (JTT) $125
- Season runs throughout summer
- Exact times TBD, usually 2pm on weekdays
- Teams will have at least one practice and match per week. Both are instructed/supervised by our pros
- Cost includes practices, matches, registration, and uniforms
- Clinics $25
- M-W-F 4-5:30
- Sat/Sunday 9-10:30
- *NEW Supervised match play
- Live match play supervised by our pros
- Focuses on strategy and mental toughness
- Wednesdays 2:30-4
- Focuses only on the mental and strategic aspects of the game through instruction and supervised match play
- Dubs Strategy: Saturdays 10:30-12 (bring you're doubles partner and work on movement and 'go to' strategies)
- Singles Strategy: Fridays 9-10:30
M.I.T Camp, It's Back!
- Mental.Instructional.Training. $180
- Back by popular demand, the MIT camp is a month long program that focuses entirely on the mental aspects of tennis
- Sat/Sunday 9-10:30 for one month
- For juniors and adults (groups based on age and skill level)
- Check out a full outline online by clicking the link above