Expanded mental health support services continue...
- We are offering Phone "Drop-in" Hours where you can connect one-on-one with a JFCS counselor who can provide personalized tips and support. Drop-In hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10 AM - 12 PM, Tuesday & Thursdays 5 - 7 PM.
- Join us for the next Community Webinar Tuesday, April 7 at 3:00 PM FOR TEENS Managing Anxiety & Stress during the "New Normal" Julie Bond, LAMFT will present for youth and teens who are dealing with the heightened stress and anxiety as a result of a "new normal" - homeschooling, social distancing from friends, and other related factors during COVID-19. The presentation will be geared for teens but parents welcome to join. Join on Tuesday by following the link or call in at 1-312-626-6799 and enter Webinar ID: 788 691 044
- Our first two webinars - Addressing Anxiety During COVID-19 and Honoring the Holidays While Apart are available on our JFCS Mercer Youtube page.
- If you are seeking ongoing counseling, we are taking new intake calls. Connect with our Intake Coordinator at 609-987-8100 Ext 102.
We thank the Princeton Area Community Foundation for their emergency grant to support these expanded mental health services.
Our Caregiver Support Group returned to a biweekly schedule via Zoom.
is updated regularly with blog posts from our team and new links to resources.
What is in the works?
- Transitioning to Zoom for counseling clients where it would serve to benefit more of our younger clients and give valuable face-to-face time.
- Making connections with front line workers including those in healthcare, delivery and more, to provide virtual support groups and needed mental health care.
What can you do?
If you or someone you know needs emergency food - call us.
If you or someone you know could benefit from our counseling support - call us.
JFCS remains here for you.
If you are celebrating a holiday in the coming weeks, seek comfort in the traditions. Connect with family and friends however possible to share in the holiday. See
our list of virtual religious services
for Passover, Easter and Ramadan.
JFCS is here for our entire community while remaining rooted in our Jewish values. As such, we observe all Jewish holidays as an agency. We will be closed for the following days during Passover:
Wednesday April 8 (Close at 1 PM)
Thursday April 9
Friday April 10
Tuesday April 14 (Close at 4 PM)
Wednesday April 15
Thursday April 16
Secure@Home on-call staff will remain available 24/7 to our members during this time.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, call 9-1-1.