What is in the works?
- Our Virtual Event, Blintz Bake-Along, was a hit! Look out for more interactive, cooking & baking demonstrations with Andrea Gaynor throughout the summer.
- Save the Date for J-Serve Part III, Sunday June 14! The program will run in partnership with United Way of Greater Mercer County Strike Out Hunger.
What can you do?
- If you are looking for a way to give back and are interested in our volunteer opportunities, contact Eden Aaronson at EdenA@jfcsonline.org.
- If you or someone you know needs emergency food - call us.
- If you or someone you know could benefit from our counseling support - call us.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Upcoming Holiday Closures
Thursday May 28
(Close at 4 PM)
Friday, May 29
Secure@Home on-call staff will remain available 24/7 to our members during this time.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, call 9-1-1.