Please note the following changes to programs & services:
- No clients or visitors will be allowed inside JFCS offices through March 27.
- Counseling services will be provided through tele-therapy. We are continuing to take new calls for clients interested in services. If interested in counseling or your need support during these challenging times, call us at 609-987-8100 Ext 102.
- Seniors enrolled in our programs will receive regular check-ins and phone support to connect them with needed resources. There will be no in-home visits and/or geriatric assessments provided by Senior Services.
- Food delivery programs will continue to the extent our resources are available.
- Gesher LeKesher and Jewish Community Youth Foundation (JCYF) recruitment and programmatic gatherings are canceled through April 1.
- J-Serve, International Day of Jewish Youth Service is canceled
- All community events and days of service are canceled through April 1.
- All volunteer activities are canceled through April 1 including Shop & Stocks, Chore Corps, Cooking Companions, Friendly Visitors and all individual and group opportunities
- All on and off-site support and therapeutic groups are canceled through April 1 including Bereavement groups, Caregiver Support group, and Youth Mindfulness group.
Administrative staff will be available by phone to answer any questions Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 5 PM and Friday 9 AM – 4 PM.