Dancers who want to be a part of Revolution Dance Center's Competition Team - JKDC must audition, in person on
Sunday, June 14, 2020
- times based on age of dancer - see below.
The audition will be held at RDC East's Studio E - 2233 Honolulu Avenue, Montrose CA (Entrance is from the back parking lot). The audition will be held in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
1. Dancers must complete the pre-audition intake form before coming to audition. (please download it below)
2. Only 5 to 6 dancers will be admitted to audition at any one time.
3. Dancers will be called within a few minutes of their audition time - DO NOT COME EARLY -- if you miss your time slot, we can't add you back in. Sorry
4. Dancers must wait in their cars in back parking lot until called to audition.
5. Dancers must stop at Sanitizing station upon entering and exiting the building and use hand sanitizer after every opportunity to dance.
6. Dancers cannot wait or practice in the building lobby, outside or in other studio space - Sorry
7. No dancers may be dropped off for the audition - parents must wait in their cars for dancer to return - we can't have dancers waiting together in the lobby.
8. Dancers may be required to wear a mask to audition (depending upon public health guidelines).
9. Dancers must reserve a space to audition - no day of audition sign ups. Sorry
10. Dancers must bring their own water and carry a closed dance bag with all shoes needed. Feel free to bring your own yoga mat to sit on or stretch.
IF COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES DOES NOT ALLOW OUR PHASE TO OPEN BY JUNE 14TH, WE WILL MOVE TO A VIRTUAL AUDITION IN SAME TIME FRAME AND FORMAT. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED WITH ZOOM LOG IN INFORMATION IF WE ARE DOING VIRTUAL AUDITION