If you're thinking about selling your company you may want to listen to this conversation I had with Bo Burlingham, Author of the best selling book Finish Big: How Great Entrepreneurs Exit Their Companies On Top, Speaker and Editor-at-Large of Inc. Magazine
'The Seven Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
- They haven't figured out who they are, what they want and why.
- They haven't built a company that is sellable.
- They haven't prepared themselves and their companies for the transition.
- They haven't got the right kind of help.
- They haven't thought through what they owe to their employees and investors.
- They don't understand the buyer's intentions.
- They don't know what to expect before, during and especially after the deal.