BE SMART About Your Trash and Recycling
January 22, 2018
Wonder how you'll meet budget this year? Is it time to learn more about unit-based pricing - the system where trash is managed like a utility?
Join us to learn about DEEP's SMART (Save Money And Reduce Trash) program, available resources and technical assistance. There will be opportunity to ask lots of questions.
Jennifer Weymouth, CT DEEP
Kristen Brown, WasteZero
Mark Moriarity, City of New Britain
Covered in the Webinar:
• DEEP's focus on SMART as #1 tool for waste reduction and controlling municipal costs
• What is SMART? How could it work for your community?
• How community priorities and demographics impact how the program is designed and implemented
• Municipal perspective of planning process
• Your questions
Note, we will open up the audio/phone so you can be part of the conversation and ask your questions directly, so plan to join webinar with headset or call on phone. Questions can also be typed during the webinar.
Join this upcoming webinar/conference call.
Who should attend?
• DPW Directors
• Recycling coordinators
• Solid Waste/Recycling committees
• CT Municipal leadership
• Chief Financial Officers
• Sustainability Coordinators
• Chief elected officials
You will need a computer & a computer headset with microphone or call in by phone!