2019 Annual Statistics
During the calendar year of 2019 TAP witnessed many changes. We will highlight a few here:
* In May Pastor Wes and Destinee assumed leadership of TAP. Tom and Patty Whaley had served at TAP for many years and were looking to retire and find younger people to take over this ministry.
* In May we began our association with DHL Express and have forged a solid relationship with our contacts there who have helped with special pricing and shipping options.
* TAP had donations in 2019 of just over $20,000. This was an increase over 2018 which saw donations of $17,000 and 2017 of $14,000. Praise the Lord!
* In 2019 TAP was able to ship 2941 pounds (1 1/2 tons) of material. This doubles the amount of pounds from 2018.
* In 2019 TAP spent $8212.55 on shipping. This averages out to about $ 2.80 per pound - down from the $5.00 per pound we had been paying.
* In August of 2019 we were able to expand our facility with an additional hallway and room which our landlord (New Love In Christ Church) allowed us to have for no additional charge.