We teamed up with COUNTRY Financial® ag experts to host virtual agribusiness webinars. We’ll help you understand important ag industry updates and how it may impact your farm operation – so you can make informed decisions about your farm’s future. Join us throughout January and February to as we provide you updated information and answer viewer questions in real-time. RFD’s Rita Frazer will host these 90-120-minute live meetings, and each session will cover crop/farm bill updates (Doug Yoder, COUNTRY Financial), legislative updates (Adam Nielsen, Illinois Farm Bureau) and provide a farm legacy planning overview (Joe Buhrmann, COUNTRY Financial).
You can choose from one of four live webinar dates and times below.
Each session is about 90 minutes long.
• Tues., Jan. 19 at 8:30 a.m. CST
• Wed., Jan. 27 at 11 a.m. CST
• Tues., Feb. 9 at 4 p.m. CST
• Thurs., Feb. 25 at 12 p.m. CST
As their library of resources continues to grow check back for recorded resources including:
· Farm Bill Updates
· COUNTRY Financial Private Product Updates
· COUNTRY Financial Crop Claims Review
· COUNTRY Financial Precision Planning & Drone Technology Overview
· Agrivisor Market Outlook for 2021
We will continue to keep you updated as these resources go live.
Visit COUNTRYFinancial.com/AgWebinars for more information and to sign up today.