New Mexico and New York permits, UCRs, and IFTAs expired on December 31, 2022.

You only need permits for New Mexico and Oregon if you are running

through those states; otherwise, UCR and IFTAs are all you will need to renew

to continue crossing state lines. If you have not already renewed these, you are not

in compliance with DOT and may be susceptible to a fine.

If you will be renewing your IFTA stickers, keep in mind that your fuel taxes

through the 3rd quarter of 2022 need to be on file in order to receive 2023 IFTAs. If

you will not be running out of state, or if you plan on shutting down your business,

please contact a fuel tax representative to ensure everything is filed correctly.

IFTA - Varies by state

NM - $45 for the first truck and $20 per additional

NY - $35 for the first truck and $10 per additional

UCR - $125+ depending on the number of trucks listed