CAP Services Family Crisis Center (FCC) offers free and confidential assistance to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, available 24 hours a day by telephone (1-800-472-3377). Walk-in services are also available 24 hours a day at the FCC shelter in Stevens Point. Walk-in services are available at the outreach offices during traditional business hours in Portage, Waupaca, and Waushara counties.
What We Do
- Offer cost-free, confidential, and supportive advocacy
- Referral and information sharing
- Accompaniment for medical, legal, and justice related services
- Provide individual, family, or support group advocacy meetings
- Bilingual and bicultural advocates available
- Assist with restraining orders
- Present educational sessions in schools, businesses, and other civic and community organizations throughout the service area
- Advocate for new policy and build partnerships to develop a coordinated community response to protect and assist survivors of sexual violence and domestic violence
- Empower survivors, concerned individuals, and organizations to ultimately end domestic abuse and sexual violence in our communities and to hold perpetrators accountable
You are not alone. It is not your fault. We believe you. Support is here for you.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like to talk to someone we are just a phone call away.
Waupaca County Victim Advocate: 715-258-9575
Family Crisis Center 24/7 Hotline: 1-800-472-3377