I'm very sorry I an late in sending this email out, so you missed learning about
The Return of the Storytelling Open Mic at Caffe Lena.
On the first Tuesday of each month, 7-9 pm, storytellers of all styles and levels of experience are welcome! Enjoy an evening of true stories, traditional tales, myths, fables, family stories and more.
- Stories 10 minutes or under that you have rehearsed but want to try out for a larger appreciative audience. No straight improv, no notes or reading. Yay TELLING!
- Doors open at 6:30 for signups.
- Full food and drink menu available.
- Proof of vaccination is required at the door, and masks on when not eating or drinking.
- No pre-sale tickets. Seating is first come first serve.
- Live performance only.
So be sure to put Tues., Feb. 1, 7 pm on your calendar.