National Alliance on Mental Illness of PA, Bucks County Chapter Announces
NAMI Bucks has an employment opportunity in our Warminster office. If you are interested, please call the number below to set up an interview. Please see the description below.
Office Support NAMI Bucks County
(National Alliance on Mental Illness)
600 Louis Drive, Suite 106
Warminster, PA 18974
This part time position reports to the Executive Director, NAMI Bucks County. Position consists of 20 hours in office. Person will be knowledgeable regarding mental illnesses, mental health system and needs of consumers and family members. Good verbal, written communication and excellent computer skills essential.
Scope of work:
- Organize and maintain office
- Register and keep roster of Family-to-Family and Peer-to-Peer classes.
- Prepare for Board Meetings, assemble, copy and distribute agenda prior to meetings.
- Update membership as renewals and new membership received. Send welcome letters to new members.
- Log in donations; send out thank you letters and update donations to membership database.
- Order, label and distribute brochures.
- Deliver brochures to various Base Service Units, hospitals, professionals, schools and other related organizations.
- Maintain and update list of family referred psychiatrists.
- Maintain lending library and resource files.
- Pick up mail twice a week from Warrington Post Office.
- Preparation of Newsletter, write portions, assemble, drop off at Staples for printing and pick up when ready. sort, stamp and address with mailing labels, delivery to post office for mailing.
- Other duties as needed.