Invest in Yourself with CARS Mechanical Training
CARS (Congress of Automotive Repair & Service) is taking place August 913 in Anaheim, CA with new classes, more ways to grow your business, and a record number of AMi credits to help you gain accreditation and stay ahead of the competition!
Here are a couple ALL NEW features for CARS 2016:
- Exclusive OE Training For the 1st time all under one roof, companies including Audi, BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Toyota, and more are giving training to address specific repairs and information on becoming a certified repair shop.
- Introducing Heavy Duty Programming, with need-to-know classes on everything from HD Vehicle Control Systems to a comprehensive session on HD Estimating, and a new presentation on developing consistent repair procedures.
Theres the return of key meetings to build your business, including:
- Technology & Telematics Forum
- Friday, August 12th Bringing you face-to-face with the future! Join ASA and Automotive Technology Experts for the 3rd installment of the Technology and Telematics Forum. Automakers are designing remarkable innovations into new vehicles, recognizing that technology provides many solutions to meet consumer needs. Several of the worlds leading automakers will join experts in vehicle security, telematics technology, and diagnostics and repair to discuss how advanced technologies, connectivity and the Internet are changing modern automobiles.
- Service Repair Leadership Forum
- Thursday, August 11th The Service Repair Leadership Forum (SRLF) is back, now BIGGER and BETTER! We are still the leading forum comprised of the leadership from the automotive service repair industry. SRLF provides industry leaders a unique opportunity to discuss the vital issues, share business knowledge, network with all of the key decision makers, gain insight into the leading trends of today, and help shape the future of the industry.
- Young Technicians Symposium
- Friday, August 12th In its 3rd year, the Young Technicians Symposium brings together a group of promising technicians with at least 2 years of real world experience for a full day of intensive training. Each year, the training is focused on utilizing the latest teaching techniques to accelerate the learning of this critical part of our industry. The CARQUEST Technical Institute will offer a scan tool diagnostic class that gives every technician the best opportunity to be hands on with their own scan tool. Using the latest vehicle simulator, CTI instructors will teach the students how to read and interpret scan data in as close to a live environment as it gets.
PLUS, a few highlighted courses you may find of interest:
- PANEL: What Does the Customer Want - Focus Group - Bill Moss, Eurosport Auto Service, & Amy Mattinat, Autocrafters
- Live Interview: Keys to Interviewing Millennials - Robin Rayburn, Interviewing.com
- Service Ready: Honda - Valerie Sullivan, American Honda Motor Co.
- Selling NEXT GENERATION Diagnostic Services for Maximum Profit - Jeremy O'Neal, AdvisorFix (AMi-approved for credit)
- The Secrets to Creating Accountable People - Cecil Bullard, Institute for Automotive Business Excellence (AMi-approved for credit)
Make an investment in yourself and your business by attending training programs and sessions at CARS 2016! Join us at this premier event for automotive service repair professionals.