Update on Revisions to DREC Regulations
The final revisions to the Education Regulations became effective March 11. They may be viewed
At the February meeting, the Commission reviewed all comments made at the public hearing and written comments that were received after the hearing.
The proposed revisions to regulations including Advertising and Teams were changed slightly at the February Commission meeting and published.
The changes included the following:
- All team names must include one of the following words: Team, Group, Associates.
- Online advertising must comply within 60 days of the effective date
- Other types of advertising must comply within 6 months of the effective date
A full copy of the revised regulations can be found
Please be advised that while Delaware remains under a State of Emergency, the Division of Professional Regulation will be conducting all public meetings solely by teleconference. Members of the public are permitted to participate in meetings via telephone, and all public agendas will include the participation telephone number.
- April 9: DREC public hearing on all proposed revisions
- May 14: DREC vote on proposed revisions
- June 1: If there are no further changes, revised regulations will be published
- June 11: Revised regulations go into effect