Let's create a strong, united Primary Care sector in London and Middlesex!
Are you willing to dedicate time and energy to create meaningful change in the health care system?
Please consider submitting an expression of interest for one of the physician or nurse practitioner seats on LMPCA Executive Council -- deadline is April 5 at noon.
Why get involved?
Our goal is to build a strong primary care community. By organizing as a sector, we as Primary Care are establishing clear goals, strategies, and processes in order to:
- speak with a strong, united voice
- connect to teams and supports
- improve our practice
- focus on equitable representation
- and much more ...
Be a part of building this network with us -- come join our community!
Timeline for this process:
- March 22-April 5 (12:00 noon): receiving Expressions of Interest
- April 6-13: voting open for one week
- April 14: notify individuals who submitted an Expression of Interest
- April 15: announcement of new Executive Council