Strong teaching is at the core of every Horizons program. Horizons teachers are professional, student-centered educators who differentiate instruction through active learning and cultural responsiveness. They foster the success of the “whole child” by providing project- and inquiry-based instruction, developing social-emotional skills, and supporting meaningful relationships in the classroom and the Horizons community.
- Small classes, no grading, teaching is fun again!
- Horizons teachers are supported by an assistant teacher, high school volunteers, reading specialists, and a school counselor.
- Lead teachers earn $163+/day and assistant teachers earn $110/day. Lead teachers are compensated for planning days before the program begins and provided stipends for special project supplies.
- Have a Horizons aged child? They are welcome to join us for the summer as an honorary student.
- Dates: June 20 - July 29, Monday-Friday
Email Rebecca, email@example.com, for more information!