How the Occult is Infiltrating Your Child's Life
A Live Webinar Event with Susan Brinkmann, OCDS
October 23rd at 8:00 PM EST
Halloween is just one example of how the occult has been infiltrating the lives of children in seemingly innocent ways, and often under the unsuspecting eyes of their parents. This webinar exposes the deep inroads the occult has made into children’s books, entertainment, media, and video games. Now a multi-billion dollar industry in the U.S., what impact is the occult having on children, and what can parents do to keep them safe?
Participants will learn:
- What exorcists have to say about Halloween
- What every child (and parent) needs to know about “hauntings”
- What does the Church say about ghosts?
- How to tell the difference between occult-fiction and healthy children’s fantasy
- The dangers of summoning the so-called dead in Ouija boards and other children’s games
- How the occult has infiltrated children’s games
- How Satanists target children and what you can do about it
This webinar will be hosted by Susan Brinkmann, OCDS, the Director of New Age Research at Women of Grace. Susan has been researching and writing about the occult and the New Age for more than 14 years and is the author of The Learn to Discern Compendium: Is It Christian or New Age, and the Women of Grace New Age Q&A Blog, which has the largest collection of New Age and occult research in the world.