Through the generous support of the
this program is
free with pre-registration
to members of the community with special abilities.
The Nov. 3 Special Abilities Day will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and is open to the general public.
Special STEAM activities during the day will relate to "Frankenscience", and are made possible by the support of the Indiana Arts Commission, Arts United, and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
In order to be inclusive of everyone in our community, Science Central makes the following modifications to exhibits and programming on Special Abilities Days:
- Lower ambient sound levels
- Increased light in areas that are usually dark
- Access to listening devices
- Less crowded environment
- Extra staff on hand
- Additional demonstrations with extra tactile stimulation
- Access to a private changing table
- Access to a quiet room
For more information about AWS Special Abilities Days or
, visit Science Central's website.